Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Scallop bag sew-along

A little more than a month ago Kate from See Kate Saw had a birthday party for her blog. For this ocasion she gave US a present, the sweet scallops tote pattern and a tutorial.





 
 
 

 was  organized and I was one of the first ones to apply. Nevertheless, it took me untill today to do something about it. Linky is already filled up with loads of colorful totes, which you can check out here
And with less than 5 hours left to link up, here comes mine (it is a refashion again, what else could be expected from me).

I bought a bag for 800 Ft (3,5$) at a thrift store a while ago, and I knew this is what I wanted to use for my scallop-bag.
It was a cool, big bag


with nice inside pockets, good zipper,



So I cut it up, cut my husbands shirt up, and also one innocent thrift store belt and made this:

Front
Back
Details


And now I will go link up, because I'll be late in the end and my being awake at this hour of night will've lost its appeal.


Meet Virginia Design

3 comments:

  1. very cute!! I love how you adapted the pattern. Love the colors, too. Thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete