Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Baby bottles I love

I am not a huge bottle user. Baby I is already on sippy cup as far as bottles are concerned, so I will deffinitely not get to use Mimijumi with this baby. This bottle looks amazing, and we'd probably be the talk of the town if we flashed it around. I've never seen a bottle as beautiful as this one.


"The innovative nipple design replicates a mother’s breast, creating a natural feeding and latching experience for a happier and healthier bottle fed baby. Bold colors and soft textures are combined to give the Very Hungry bottle a distinctive, eye-catching appearance."

Pura however has a stainless steel bottle. Wow, right?!



 "Crafted from safe, anti-bacterial, #304 stainless steel, the same material used in milk pasteurization for years"
What is really cool with Pura bottles is that they are compatible with many types of spouts a nipples, even the sippy cup ones we are using. The newest addition to the collection are colored sylicone insulation sleeves.

I can totally see ourselves rocking orange sleeve on aqua blue bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment