Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Mingling with the KCWC crowd: Yolanda aka Pandielleando

I am still mingling. As a matter of fact, I am mingling so much that its being reflected in my sewing. What can I say, I've always been easily distracted...

Here is Yolanda from Pandielleando. She has two boys, just like me...but my boys are smaller. So I was sort of thinking the other day that maybe I should try to become her very good friend, and she'd hand down those cool hoodies she makes to us when they don't need them anymore. I mean, I love sewing, but you might have noticed I am into simple pleasures. I don't think I could pull those round pockets off.. A-a!


Why do you KCWC? (Yes, for me KCWC is a verb)

Just for fun!

How many times did you participate till now?

This is the 3rd time

Where you ever featured om Elsie Marley blog during the challenge?

Never :(

Favorite KCWC project you’ve done!

Asymmetrical hoodie



Who do you sew for?

For my two boys aged 7 and 5




Do you have favorites among the participants? Someone whose project you can't wait to see the next day?

I adore Cirque du bebe

Thank you Yolanda for the short but sweet chat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment