Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Mingling with the KCWC crowd: Jessica aka Me Sew Crazy

 My next mingleress is Jessica from Me Sew Crazy who can...listen to this...make a million dollar sweater for less than $4. Check how when you check out the rest of her Little Boy Tutorials. And now mingle on!



Why do you KCWC? (Yes, for me KCWC is a verb)

My passion is sewing for my kids - KCWC is such a great source of inspiration that really gets the entire blogging sewing community involved. You see it everywhere, whether it be Flickr, Instagram, Facebook or Twitter - you can't help but get swept up in the excitement and want to be a part of it!

How many times did you participate till now?

Spring 2012 was my first time really getting into it, I was able to do it every day for the full week - and loved every minute of the challenge!

Where you ever featured om Elsie Marley blog during the challenge

I was blessed in Spring to be featured on Day 2 with a vintage skirt I whipped together.


Favorite KCWC project you’ve done!

Would definitely be my Flower Tunic, I enjoyed the specialty stitches I was able to add to the neckline.

pattern & tutorial
Who do you sew for?

Mostly my kids, they are my biggest inspirations in the littlest packages. Occasionally I will sew for myself, but I don't get the same amount of joy from it. It was sewing for my kids that really brought the love and passion for sewing to me, and it is what continues to drive me on a daily basis. I love seeing them in the handmade creations knowing that I lovingly made every stitch.

Do you have favorites among the participants? Someone whose project you can't wait to see the next day?

Oh so many...There are just too many to mention. But I think what has really got me going this time is the mini-competition happening right now between Skirt as Top & Made by Rae over KCWC - their sew-off is just fantastic!

Thanks so much for inviting me Petra! Looking forward to seeing the mingle in full swing. I adore Celina of Petit a Petit.

No, thank you Jessica!

No comments:

Post a Comment