Tuesday, October 8, 2013

We have a new addiction...


Bath crayons! 
I thought is was an overkill to go and buy this...why do they need to draw in the bath? But, so it happens, they got it as a present from Valentina, who also happens to be crazy about these. I was, of course, completely off the track with my thinking. They do need this! It is fun, colorful and they don't only like to draw, they also like to wash it off after, so it's been fun for me too.







P is also obsessed with reading and writing lately. He is reading labels, signs...he makes us spell different words for him while driving somewhere. This is his name, written out on our bathroom tiles by him, completely independently.:)

2 comments:

  1. What a neat idea! I have a while before my son draws... maybe I'll buy them for myself...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is one, isn't he? He can doodle already, especially in the bath:)

      Delete