Monday, February 3, 2014

Winter KCWC 2014

This Kids Clothes Week did not see much of me. See, I went skiing...after over 5 years we took a winter break and retreated to the Austrian mountains with 3 other families, 2 kids each. you can imagine the mornings when all the kids woke up at the same time...Also, there was not much fuss about clothing: base layer, mid layer/fleece, jacket, ski pants, gloves, helmet and goggles of course, and that is it. When they got home they jus continued running around in their base layer/socks until they dropped, when we put them to bed and got to engage in several moments of grownup talk and CROCHET. I mainly started to crochet so I'd have something to do with m hands in situations where I don't have my sewing machine. AND to be able to participate in KCWC even if I am on my skiing trip. I already crocheted beanies for Pavle and hubby and two for my brother, all women in my family got crocheted circle scarves for Xmas, but somehow it was never Ilija's turn. So here it is now, beautifully soft baby yarn and this tutorial made it worth the time. It took me a while, since the yarn was pretty thin (I used 3.5 mm hook) even though it is a baby size.

IMG_0213 IMG_0217 IMG_0218 IMG_0222 IMG_0223

And then on Sunday, when we were already back home and Ilija and daddy were taking an afternoon nap P decided it was time to make his PJs. We bought flannel around Christmas time, because he has outgrown most of his pajamas, it was time to use it.

IMG_0228

My favorite pattern for flannel jammies is the Kid Pants patern by MADE. I've been using it for years and it still fits, I only change the length every time I do a new one.
IMG_0230 The only difference on this pair was the sewn on elastic band, instead of the hidden one. When my husbands Boss boxer shorts fell apart I kept the elastic and it came to good use now. IMG_0232 IMG_0233 IMG_0237

1 comment:

  1. Ichise is later found by a plotting replica chanel doctor who is looking to do research on any person that she can find, and Ichise soon finds himself being Texhnolyzed, having his amputated arm rolex replica and leg replaced with highly developed technology that is used for replacing limbs with powerful cybernetics. In the world of Luckuss, this separates rolex submariner replica the strong from the weak, and we come to find out, Ichise's parents helped developed this technology.

    ReplyDelete